Product Name Human AMICA ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 0.40 ng/mL
Assay Range 0.41-100 ng/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names JAML, AMICA, AMICA1, CREA7-1, CREA7-4, Gm638
Gene ID 120425
Swissprot ID Q86YT9
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||89||85-101|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||80|
Standard Curve: Human AMICA ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
ALCAM, activated leukocyte cell adhesion molecule, also known as CD166, is a type I membrane glycoprotein and a member of the immunoglobulin supergene family. It is expressed on thymic epithelial cells, activated B and T cells, and monocytes. ALCAM can bind itself homotypically and is also capable of binding CD6, NgCAM, and other proteins. The ALCAM/CD6 interaction may be involved in T cell development and T cell regulation. Additionally, ALCAM/CD6 and ALCAM/NgCAM interactions may play roles in the nervous system. ALCAM has also been observed to be upregulated on highly metastasizing melanoma cell lines and may play a role in tumor migration.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human AMICA ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit