Product Name Human Adiponectin ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Assay Range 24.7-18000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names ADIPOQ; ACDC; ACRP30; ADIPQTL1; ADPN; APM-1; APM1; GBP28
Gene ID 9370
Swissprot ID Q15848
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||96||85-107|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||92|
Standard Curve: Human
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Adiponectin, also called Acrp30, is an adipocyte-derived protein with wide ranging paracrine and endocrine effects on metabolism and inflammation. It promotes adipocyte differentiation, fatty acid catabolism, and insulin sensitivity and is negatively correlated with obesity, type 2 diabetes, and atherogenesis. Adiponectin associates into 70 kDa noncovalently-linked trimers that are disulfide-linked into medium molecular weight hexamers.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human Adiponectin ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit