Product Name Custom mouse PDGF-BB ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity This has not yet been determined
Assay Range This has not yet been determined
Cross-Reactivity This ELISA antibody pair recognizes human and mouse PDGF-BB.
Gene Names: Pdgfb, PDGF-B, Sis
Gene ID 18591
Swissprot ID P31240
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm immediately.
The platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF) family of disulfide-linked dimeric proteins consists of four homodimeric proteins, PDGF-AA, PDGF-BB, PDGF-CC and PDGF-DD, and one heterodimeric protein, PDGF-AB. Members of this protein family act mainly on connective tissue. The dimeric isoforms of PDGF are expressed by different cell types and at different times during embryonic development. All PDGF isoforms are synthesized as inactive precursors and are processed to active forms that contain a PDGF/VEGF cysteine knot domain. Only PDGF-C and PDGF-D, also named spinal cord-derived growth factors SCDGF and SCDGF-B, also contain an N-terminal CUB domain.
Mature PDGF dimers bind and induce the homo- or hetero-dimerization of two receptor tyrosine kinases (PDGF R alpha and R beta). Mutations in this gene are associated with meningioma. Reciprocal translocations between chromosomes 22 and 17, at sites where this gene and that for COL1A1 are located, are associated with a particular type of skin tumor called dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans resulting from unregulated expression of growth factor. Two splice variants have been identified for this gene.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Custom mouse PDGF-BB ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit