Product Name Custom human TRAIL R1 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity This has not yet been determined
Assay Range This has not yet been determined
Cross-Reactivity This ELISA antibody pair only recognizes human TRAIL R1
Gene Names: TNFRSF10A, APO2, CD261, DR4, TRAILR-1, TRAILR1
Gene ID 8797
Swissprot ID O00220
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Human TRAIL R1, also called DR4, is a type 1, TNF R family, membrane protein which is a receptor for TRAIL (APO2 ligand). In the TNF superfamily nomenclature, TRAIL RI is referred to as TNFRSF10A. Among the TNF receptor family proteins, TRAIL R1 is most closely related to TRAIL R2/DR5, sharing 55% amino acid sequence identity. Binding of trimeric TRAIL to TRAIL R1 induces apoptosis. The induction of apoptosis likely requires oligomerization of the receptor. The human TRAIL R1/Fc chimera neutralizes the ability of TRAIL to induce apoptosis. Besides TRAIL R1, an additional TRAIL R2/DR5, which tranduces apoptosis signal, and two TRAIL decoy receptors, which antagonize TRAIL-induced apoptosis, have been reported.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Custom human TRAIL R1 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit