Product Name Custom human IL-1F8 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity This has not yet been determined
Assay Range This has not yet been determined
Cross-Reactivity This ELISA antibody pair only recognizes human IL-1F8
Gene Names: IL36B; FIL1; FIL1-(ETA); FIL1H; FILI-(ETA); IL-1F8; IL-1H2; IL1-ETA; IL1F8; IL1H2
Gene ID 27177
Swissprot ID Q9NZH7
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
IL-1F8, also named Interleukin-36 beta, IL36B, FIL-1 eta and IL-1H2, is a member of the IL-1 family of proteins. IL-1 family members include IL 1 beta, IL-1 alpha, IL-1ra, IL-18 and IL-1F5 through F10. All family members show a 12 beta -stranded beta -trefoil configuration, and are believed to have arisen from a common ancestral gene that has undergone multiple duplications. IL-1F8 isoform 2 is synthesized as a 157 aa protein that contains no signal sequence and no prosegment. IL-1F8 is reported to be actively secreted. Cells reported to express IL-1F8 include resting and activated monocytes and B cells. The receptor for IL-1F8 is reported to be a combination of IL-1 Rrp2 and IL-1 RAcP. Recombinant IL-1F8, along with IL-1F6 and IL-1F9, has been shown to activate the pathway involving NF-kappa B and MAPK in an IL-1 Rrp2 dependent manner.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Custom human IL-1F8 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit