Product Name Custom human IL-17C ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity This has not yet been determined
Assay Range This has not yet been determined
Cross-Reactivity This ELISA antibody pair only recognizes human IL-17C
Gene Names: IL17C; CX2; IL-17C
Gene ID 27189
Swissprot ID Q9P0M4
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
The Interleukin-17 (IL-17) family proteins, comprising six members (IL-17, IL-17B through IL-17F), are secreted, structurally related proteins that share a conserved cysteine-knot fold near the C-terminus. With the exception of IL-17B, which exists as a non covalently linked dimer, all IL 17 family members are disulfide-linked dimers. IL-17 family proteins are pro-inflammatory cytokines that induce local cytokine production and are involved in the regulation of immune functions. IL-17C has a very restricted expression pattern and was detected as a rare expressed sequence tag (EST) sequence in an adult prostate and fetal kidney libraries. IL-17C has been shown to stimulate the release of TNF-alpha and IL-1 beta from the monocytic cell line THP-1, a property it shares with IL-17B.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Custom human IL-17C ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit