Product Name Custom human IL-17 RB ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity This has not yet been determined
Assay Range This has not yet been determined
Cross-Reactivity This ELISA antibody pair only recognizes human IL-17 RB
Gene Names: IL17RB; CRL4; EVI27; IL17BR; IL17RH1
Gene ID 55540
Swissprot ID Q9NRM6
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Interleukin-17 B Receptor (IL-17 RB), also known as IL-17Rh1, IL-17ER and EVI27, represents the second receptor of the IL-17 family of cytokines to be recognized. The interleukin 17 (IL-17) family of cytokines, comprising six members (IL-17, IL-17B through IL-17F), are structurally related proteins with a conserved cysteine-knot structure. Three additional type I transmembrane receptors with homology to IL-17 R have been reported, increasing the number of the IL-17 R family members to five. Human IL-17 RB is highly expressed in kidneys and liver but is expressed at lower levels in testes, brain, small intestine and other endocrine tissues. The expression of IL-17 RB is significantly up-regulated under inflammatory conditions. IL-17 RB binds strongly to IL-17E and weakly to IL-17B. It does not bind IL-17, IL-17C, and IL-17F. Activation of IL-17 RB by its ligands results in the activation of nuclear factor kappa-B.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Custom human IL-17 RB ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit