Product Name Custom human CXCL14 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity This has not yet been determined
Assay Range This has not yet been determined
Cross-Reactivity This ELISA antibody pair only recognizes human CXCL14
Gene Names: CXCL14, BMAC, BRAK, KEC, KS1, MIP-2g, MIP2G, NJAC, SCYB14
Gene ID 9547
Swissprot ID O95715
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
CXCL14/BRAK (breast and kidney-expressed chemokine), also named MIP-2 gamma, KEC, and BMAC, is a member of CXC chemokine superfamily. Mature human and mouse CXCL14 differ by only 2 residues. Unlike the MIP-2 chemokines, CXCL14 lacks the ELR domain preceding the CXC motif. CXCL14 transcripts are constitutively expressed at high levels in the basal layer of epidermal keratinocytes and dermal fibroblasts of skin tissues as well as lamina propria cells in normal intestinal tissues. CXCL14 has been shown to be a highly selective chemoattractant for monocytes. CXCL14 has been proposed to be important for regulating the trafficking of macrophage precursor to regions in skin and mucosal tissues that support their development. Consistent with this hypothesis, macrophages were frequently found to co-localize with CXCL14-producing cells in the dermis and lamina propria.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Custom human CXCL14 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit