Product Name Custom human Thrombomodulin ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity This has not yet been determined
Assay Range This has not yet been determined
Cross-Reactivity This ELISA antibody pair only recognizes human Thrombomodulin
Gene Names: THBD; AHUS6; BDCA3; CD141; THPH12; THRM; TM
Gene ID 7056
Swissprot ID P07204
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Thrombomodulin (TM), also known as CD141 and BDCA3, is a transmembrane expressed on vascular endothelial cells (EC), arterial smooth muscle cells, monocytes, and macrophages. It binds Thrombin and enhances the Thrombin-mediated activation of the anti-coagulant Protein C and the anti-fibrinolytic TAFI/Carboxypeptidase B2. Thrombomodulin also inhibits the ability of Thrombin to activate several pro-coagulant proteins (e.g. Fibrinogen, Factor V, Factor XIII, PAR-1). Thrombomodulin exerts multiple anti-inflammatory effects and reduces the severity of disease involving chronic inflammation. In cancer, Thrombomodulin suppresses tumor angiogenesis, growth, and epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Soluble fragments of Thrombomodulin are elevated in the serum, urine, and synovial fluid during coagulation disorders, inflammation, and organ failure.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Custom human Thrombomodulin ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit